Run For The Necklace

A girl who runs. Her trails, her shoes and running for the necklaces at the finish-line. I ran for the necklace of my first marathon. It was a beautiful and glorious day in my life. I haven't stopped running. "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." - Norman Maclean A River Runs Through It

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter and Happy Trails! Was it really Winter when I last blogged. I succumed to BetaBlogger. Only after many attempts to 'just update.' So know I am official. Running is good. I am just steady on. Can't say I have really ramped up my mileage. The Half is coming and I have "I have already run my marathon" attitude. There is some truth to that. Particularly since there is my Girls GetAway Weekend that same weekend. Gee, what's my commitment level. Sleep in on my retreat away or get up early drive an hour and start my half-marathon. I'm still thinking on that one. And while I do I am still looking to log miles and now in the sunshine except that we got snow. Easter snow.

Speaking of Easter, my latest love I want to drop onto my iPod is http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/4/Thats-My-King. Well said this Easter. I just want to keep on clicking the repeat. That's My King. I believe it. And Do you know Him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home