Run For The Necklace

A girl who runs. Her trails, her shoes and running for the necklaces at the finish-line. I ran for the necklace of my first marathon. It was a beautiful and glorious day in my life. I haven't stopped running. "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." - Norman Maclean A River Runs Through It

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wow! Is it the 20th?! 2007 is taking a steady to fast pace already. As a personal result, I and one of my sons have bronchitis. Talk about a training block. It's all good. 105 days until the half-marathon. Seems worlds away and after training for the Marine Corps Marathon, it is really close. Time to regroup. I like to break it down to weeks. We have 15 weeks which is ample training time. Not a lot of time for say, bronchitis setbacks. Next week, I hope to have some real miles clocked to report. :) Let me know how your training and 2007 routines are going. Happy Running!

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Dori said...

Get well soon. You have lots of time to make up the time lost, so don't worry. Congratulatins on finishing the MCM 06.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home