Run For The Necklace

A girl who runs. Her trails, her shoes and running for the necklaces at the finish-line. I ran for the necklace of my first marathon. It was a beautiful and glorious day in my life. I haven't stopped running. "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." - Norman Maclean A River Runs Through It

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year 2007! Our first official group run of 2007 is this Friday at 9:30am. We'll start with a 45 minute run/walk interval. Dress appropriately. Layers are good to adjust to temperatures outside. Bring a water bottle. Looking forward to this.

Sign up here: http://www.pvtc.org/marathon.html for the Half Marathon and mark your calendar May 6, 2007. :) 119 days of training.

I plan to post approximately once a week on Wednesdays. Always feel free to email or call me privately as blogs are public.
God Bless and Happy Running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home